Anais Linen Gingham Dress
- 100% Linen
- Creating timeless, highly wearable and ethically produced womenswear made from the finest quality natural fibre textiles is designer Victoria Varrasso's passion. Each garment is designed to be enjoyed and worn season after season by women of all ages.
- The gorgeous new Anais Gingham Linen Dress is a reimagining of our popular Camille Linen Dress, a style that Victoria designed to launch the brand back in March 2014.
- The Anais Dress is a relaxed fitting, flattering, classic style perfect for Spring
- Made from high quality, medium weight custom made washed European linen, each colour way is woven with a soft natural coloured linen thread to create a lovely two tone gingham check cloth
- The bodice features a flattering rounded neckline, dropped shoulders and full gathered sleeves that gather into a small 1.5cm self bind
- The skirt has flattering inverted pleats at the front and back that allow for fullness at the hem and practical side pocket
- The Manteau Noir cut is designed to be worn "off the body" favouring a relaxed and fluid silhouette, allowing for comfort and ease of movement
- Selma our lovely model is a size 8 and 177cm tall, she would usually wear a size XS in the Manteau Noir brand. She is wearing a size S which is equivalent to an Australian size 10, going up a size gives an oversized look
- Our sizing is as follows XS/8 S/10 M/12 L/14 XL/16 XXL/18 however please see our measurement information noted below to insure best fit for you
- Please note that this dress is designed to be worn "off the body" and it is not a fitted style
- Made in Melbourne
Measurement information of each size with garment laying flat - coming soon
Size XS - Bust, length from neckline to waist seam, waist, sleeve head, sleeve length, sleeve band, length from centre front neck to hem, length from centre back neck to hem