Fisherman ~ Donegal Fleck Tee
Irish knitwear made in County Donegal. This stunning t-shirt style sweater is knit in soft Donegal fleck and captures the magical colors of Ireland's land and sea. It has an interesting curl detail in a contrasting color on the neck, hem and sleeves and one side patch pocket.
- 100% Donegal fleck Merino wool
- Made in Ireland
- Hand-linked & finished by hand
Extra Small: AU 8-10
Small: AU 10-12
Medium: AU 12-14
Large: AU 14-16
Extra Large: AU 16-18
A very good hint when caring for your sweater to freshen it up is to:
- Put the sweater into the tumble dryer DRY then soak a hand towel
- Wring out the excess water so that none is dripping, put it in the tumbler dryer with the sweater
- Turn on to HIGH HEAT for 20 or 30 minutes
The steam coming from the towel will give the sweater a "steam clean" and freshen it. When you take it out of the tumble dryer pull it into shape and leave it sitting until it is cold.
Note - if there are stains on the sweater you will need to treat these first - do not rub the wool as it will felt when rubbed while damp.
If you send the sweater to the dry cleaners please pin a note on saying DO NOT PRESS as pressing will take all of the bounce out of the wool