Penelope Linen Gingham Blouse
- 100% Linen
- Creating timeless, highly wearable and ethically produced womenswear made from the finest quality natural fibre textiles is designer Victoria Varrasso's passion. Each garment is designed to be enjoyed and worn season after season by women of all ages.
- The gorgeous new Penelope Gingham Blouse is a reimagining of the popular plain linen Penelope Blouse from the SS20 Collection. This season the sizing has been adjusted so that the blouse has less volume through the body.
- The Penelope Blouse is a relaxed fitting, boxy style that is perfect for Spring.
- Made from high quality, medium weight custom made washed European linen. Each colour-way is woven with a soft natural coloured linen thread to create a two-tone gingham check cloth.
- Buttoning through the front with natural shell buttons there are soft gathers around the front and back neckline
- With dropped shoulders and wonderfully full gathered sleeves that gather into a small 1.5cm self bind
- With 11cm side splits
The Manteau Noir cut is designed to be worn "off the body" favouring a relaxed and fluid silhouette, allowing for comfort and ease of movement
- Selma our lovely model is a size 8 and 177cm tall, she is wearing a size S which is the equivalent to an Australian size 10, going up a size gives an oversized look
- Our sizing is as follows XS/8 S/10 M/12 L/14 XL/16 XXL/18 however please see our measurement information noted below to insure best fit for you
- Made in Melbourne
Measurement information of each size with garment laying flat, there maybe slight variations - coming soon
Size XS - Bust, waist, sleeve head, sleeve length, sleeve band, length from centre front neck to hem, length from centre back neck to hem