Traditional Romanian Enamelware
Beautiful lightweight enamel plate.
Large size suits it to serving or share plate.
Bright colorful salads look beautiful on!
Enamelware is long lasting and suited to all types of baking
- The enamelware surface is applied by hand.
- Minor surface irregularities and unfinished edges are a normal result of the metalworking and enamelling process.
- As with any kind of dinnerware, some scratching and dulling of the surface may occur over time.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Do not scrub with abrasive materials on the enamel surface. Clean with a soap-scouring pad or sponge.
- Use sharp utensils with care to prevent scratching.
- Do not use enamelware in the microwave.
- Allowing enamelware to boil dry can damage the enamel.
- If enamelware is left empty on a hot burner or in a heated oven, switch off and allow to cool slowly adding liquid.
- Enamel coated steel is hard and tough, however like all good ceramic finishes this may chip if mishandled.
- Ensure that your enamelware is thoroughly washed dried between uses to maintain the appearance.
Please be aware that every precaution is taken to minimise any slight imperfections. By understanding the nature of the product and with proper care, this enamelware should last for many years to come.